- JN -082023-1945364
- Aug 18, 2023
You will be part of a multi-award winning HealthTech firm. A leading organization in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Provide guidance to the team to ensure the best support possible for systems availability
- Log and track problem tickets relating to S1/S2 or high impact issues
- Support and assist in high severity incidents and drive problem management meetings
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams across disparate groups to restore services when incidents occurred, gather required experts to perform root cause analysis for problem resolution
- Manage high severity incident communications such incident broadcast communication to all stakeholders and provide regular updates to management until incident closure
- Manage the incident and problem management process to ensure all preventive measures and problem resolution are recorded in the Known Error Database (KEDB)
- Implement Response and Recovery Plans and activities relating improvements to service recovery
- Maintain processes, templates and SOP, website and information related to incident and problem management
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 6 yrs of Technical / Application Support experience
- Proven experience of working efficiently in a cross functional team
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670