- Oct 05, 2022
Our client is a renown global private equity firm looking to expand in Singapore. This is a newly created headcount in the finance team to handle full sets of accounts for one of their subsidiaries.
- Responsible for month-end closing and full set of accounts (P&L, B/S, actual and forecast).
- Processing purchases, receipts, payments on SAP and monitor cash position.
- Prepare invoices for the different sources of income and expense reimbursements, and the relevant journal entries.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory returns to MAS
- Maintain monthly balance sheet schedules such as receivables, fixed asset, bank reconciliation, prepayment, accrual schedules.
- Prepare quarterly GST returns for submission to IRAS.
- Assist to prepare draft financial statements and relevant notes and audit schedules for statutory audit.
- Prepare detailed schedules to tax agent for tax computation.
- Prepare annual forecast / budget schedules.
- Prepare information for MAS surveys and respond to MAS queries.
- Assist in system enhancement / upgrade and/or development of automation tools if necessary
- Liaison with banks, external auditors, tax agents and company secretary.
- At least 4 years of experience in accounting
- Candidates with consolidation or reporting experience will be advantageous
- SAP experienced will also be preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well independently
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165