- Nov 04, 2022
We are looking for an experience Threat Vulnerability Management Analyst for a well established MNC
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Certified in CISSP or other related certification. Advanced certification from SANS or CREST would be an advantage.
- Plan and execute Threat Vulnerability Management operations covering vulnerability assessment, system posture compliance and penetration testing.
- Deliver Business As Usual (BAU) accordance to policy, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Regular reporting and tracking for relevant metric and trend monitoring.
- Subject matter expert for Threat Vulnerability Management, system posture compliance and penetration testing.
- Provide accurate and timeous reporting in respect of key performance metrics and recommendations to improve operational efficiency.
- Identify the gaps in process and support functions, work closely with respective team to remediate.
- Monitor and support all production changes
- ITIL service management experience
- Experience in measuring SLA and report out the metrics related to change and incident
- Ability to partner successfully with teams and management
EA License No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110