- Nov 02, 2022
Role: AWS Solutions Architect
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the stakeholders on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics)
- Managing the internal teams, SMEs required during the product development process and the communication/ collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Collaborating as a key member of the digital team to represent the solution offering to the internal and external stakeholders
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Work with PM, BA and client in mapping functional and non-functional requirements and provide the feasible solution for project customizations
- Prepare technical documentation and design
- Estimation of new requirement and customization
- Support Dev and QA teams to ensure that delivery is done on time with best quality
- Be a technical lead and expert on technologies used in the solution
- Perform system integration testing
- Identify and plan for the security and performance testing to meet agreed standards and benchmark.
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Help team in resolving problems.
- Minimum 8 years of Technical or Solution Architect with total 15+ years of IT experience
- Expertise in various Architecture framework and design principles
- Experience in designing and implementing highly secured and high-performance systems.
- Strong experience with API first (REST/JSON) and micro-service design
- Strong knowledge on database is highly desirable
- Ability, flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and concurrently manage multiple projects and teams
- Ability to manage work with diverse team
- Experience in Loyalty and/or education/training industry is a plus
- Experience with Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD and automation is a plus point
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days kindly accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910