- JN -062023-1940979
- Jul 28, 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Network Security Specialist to spearhead network security efforts and protect systems against intrusion.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of Network Intrusion Protection Systems (NIPS), Web Gateways, and Next-Gen Firewalls (NGFW), and have experience with major brands. The candidate will need to collaborate with various stakeholders, including our IT team and senior management, to deliver effective network security implementation projects on time.
- Design, implement and manage the network security strategy.
- Operate and maintain NIPS, Web Gateways, and NGFW systems.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of network security projects.
- Troubleshoot OS-related issues using log analysis and diagnostic tools.
- Conduct regular network security audits and report findings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in network security, with a focus on NIPS, Web Gateways, and NGFW.
- Extensive experience with major brands.
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows operating systems, with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience in network security project implementation.
Preferred Credentials (optional):
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
- Additional certifications in network security or related fields are a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903