- Feb 21, 2023
My client is an established family office. They are looking for a Senior Finance Executive to be part of their dynamic and collaboration finance team.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Preparation of full set of monthly/yearly/quarterly accounts (management, statutory and budget reports)
- Liaise with the fund administrator on corporate expenses and bank statements
- Cashflow management
- Process invoices, recharges, payments and receipts and key such entries into SAP
- Process staff claims and reimbursements; custodian of petty cash float
- Maintain an updated record of bank signatories, vendor counterparty details, supplier information and key agreements/contracts
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of Finance records
- Generate relevant reports as needed
- Contribute to the improvement of Finance SOPs and ensure they are adhered to
You should ideally come with at least 2 years of relevant experience. Big4 audit assistant candidates will be considered as well.
If you are keen on the above position or would like to find out more about other Accountancy and Finance roles, please do send through your updated CV to Amanda Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +65 9655 8933 for a confidential chat.
EA Reg Number: R1981719
EA Licence No: 11C5502
- Senior Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment