- Jan 25, 2023
Our client is a top leader in consumer electronics company with a global presence in 32 countries. They are well-known for their products, especially in laptop computer categories.
They are hiring a product marketing specialist to be responsible for developing and implementing effective product marketing strategies and plans to drive brand awareness and sales growth.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Marketing Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Develop and implement product marketing plan in line with company's business and strategic objectives to drive sales and gain market share.
· Understand the market trend by conducting market research and competitive analysis.
· Work closely with cross functional teams to develop promotional mechanics to support the delivery of product plans and new product launches.
· Monitor competitors' products to identify competitive gaps and opportunities.
· Build relationships with trade and online media and social media influencers.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
· A bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of product management/marketing experience
· Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies.
· Must be organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills as you would work with many internal and external stakeholders.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jessica Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100318