- JN -082023-1944869
- Aug 11, 2023
As an IT Security specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining security and business continuity controls at key IT systems and processes to secure the IT environment
- Implement and own network security to ensure that remote access to corporate and cloud network is secure (e.g. management of certificate authority, multi-factor authentication infrastructure)
- Deploy, harden and maintain perimeter firewall; review and maintain firewall rules; and maintain/enforce network segmentation
- Implement and own network security controls, such as Network Access Control, Network Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention System, Network Security Monitoring systems and Network Proxy
- Review network security architecture periodically. Perform periodic network attack surface management and reporting, and track remediation of findings
- Monitor network security. Perform regular Indicator-of-Compromise (IOC) scanning, reporting and remediation. Detect remote access not adhering to remote access requirements.
- 2-5 years of working experience in networking & network security
- Excellent strategic, problem-solving, and analytical skills, with keen attention to details
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure would be valuable
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently when the need arise
- Industry and cloud certifications (e.g. Cisco, AWS, CISSP, GIAC) and knowledge of relevant frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ISO, CSF) would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903