- Feb 02, 2023
My client - a leading insurance provider in Singapore is looking for a Finance Associate. This role focuses on Accounts Payable and you will be part of a dynamic team.
- Review month-end payment entries
- Participate and assist in projects of new system roll out/enhancement, perform user-acceptance testing
- Assist in the monitoring of cashflow/liquidity for each legal entity within the group
- Assist in cashflow forecast and variance analysis
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Management of cheque stock and printers
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Senior Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment