- Jan 25, 2023
Our client is a top leader in consumer electronics company with a global presence in 32 countries. They are well-known for their products, especially in laptop computer categories.
They are hiring a Ecommerce Growth Manager (APAC) with proven record of implementing and growing digital business to be responsible for their business growth across all the D2C digital channel. This position will be exciting, challenging, and rewarding on a daily basis.
As a E-commerce Growth Manager, you will report to the APAC Manager based in Singapore and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with APAC regions to align strategies and business goals to develop the ideal ecommerce growth strategies.
- Responsible for data analytics and reporting, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs and competitive benchmarking.
- Support digital marketing planning and optimisation, as well as operation enhancement.
- Build & manage e-commerce marketing calendars to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue and manage the execution of the calendar.
- Lead the country E-commerce teams by continuously provide recommendations, solutions and action plan to achieve growth.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- A bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in growing revenue and transactions in Ecommerce field.
- Deep knowledge in e-commerce growth, system development and performance marketing.
- The ideal candidate must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks at once while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills as you would work with many internal and external stakeholders.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jessica Chen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100318