- Feb 16, 2023
If you like to work in a dynamic, leading communications technology group to deliver innovations and excellence across the region, come join us!
- Monitor and improve the security posture of Enterprise 5G and MEC infrastructure.
- As the security subject matter expert, take responsibility in defining the security posture of customer deployments on 5G and MEC.
- Have a deep understanding of the security posture of typical three tier enterprise application architecture, infrastructure security and network security to advise end to end security solution covering networks, applications and infrastructure security for customer deployments on 5G/MEC.
- Have a good understanding of public cloud and private cloud security aspects including but not limited to web application firewalls, virtual firewall, anti-DDoS, deep packet inspection etc.
- Take responsibility on Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the Enterprise 5G/MEC infrastructure data, systems, and networks.
- Assist in technical design reviews, integration, testing, and documentation work related to cyber and infrastructure security
- Be a part of incident response team to handle cyber incidents and contribute to change management process to address security aspects
- Perform cyber threat surveillance, research and analysis to monitor the latest trends and developments in cyber attacks, assess the risks and implications to the customer 5G/MEC deployments, and participate in initiatives to strengthen cyber situational awareness and resilience of the 5G/MEC infrastructure.
- Gather and analyse cyber threat information and intelligence from various sources to derive insights on the latest attack tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), attack trends and patterns, as well as threat actors' profiles
- Disseminate relevant information to stakeholders to provide early-warning on impending cyber threats to Prepare technical reports on the analyses and recommendations, including strategies to address the attendant risks posed by the observed threats
- Be the primary security SPOC for all customers including but not limited to Government, large and small enterprises.
- Proactively hunting for threats and enabling incident management life cycle while supporting recovery efforts.
- Provide insightful knowledge and guidance to the colleagues engaged in prevention measures.
- Develop hypothesis, techniques and execute hunts to identify threats across the environment.
- Maintain collaborations with the security teams and business stakeholders to implement countermeasures and improve defences.
- Active participation and involvement in group discussion and provide with current updates on emerging threats and cyber related risks.
- Proactively coordinate with immediate stakeholders - technical and business stakeholders and manage internal and external partnerships during a security incident.
- A degree or major in Cyber Security, Computer Science, IT, Network (especially mobile network) and Systems Engineering, or related qualification.
- 10 -12 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security controls, regulations, processes and standards, such as NIST cybersecurity, IM8 and CIS
- Knowledge in Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Virtualization security, System security both Linux, Windows and Endpoint Security, SIEM, WAF, IPS/IDS, Cloud Security, transport layer security, encryption at rest, zero trust architecture and defence in depth principles.
- Relevant certifications in cyber security, e.g. CISSP, CISM, SANS-SEC511, SANS-FOR578, SANS-FOR610 etc.,
- Effective communicator who thrives under pressure.
- Highly analytical and able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903