- Feb 16, 2023
- S$10-14k pm
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a client in the Banking Industry to recruit for a Senior Database Administrator
As a member of the Database Operations team, you will be responsible for technical support for the production environment for all technologies managed by the team. Specific focus will be around the distributed Database Management Systems administrations, primarily Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, managing availability, data integrity, and security of the production environment.
- DBA working experience in building, deploying and administering Oracle/SQL Server database management system
- Sound knowledge of database auditing, audit logging and creating benchmark for audit points
- Experience managing database services in Cloud environments
- Proven experience managing and deploying database services in Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell, Transact SQL, Python, SSIS amongst others
- Experience in supporting SQL Server in a clustered environment
- Experience in Database backup and recovery strategies such as TSM, CommVault and/or Netbackup and backup/restore via native backup utilities and Litespeed.
- Experience automating ETL processes as well as security and encryption of databases
- Sound knowledge of users accesses and database privileges
- Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance for different versions of SQL Server (2000, 2008, 2012 and 2016)
- Experience working with the SQL Server's architecture, administration, and security
- Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
- Expert experience in troubleshooting and resolving urgent/critical incidents on production systems
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910