- Oct 18, 2022
Role: Cloud Network Engineer
- Define strategy across all aspects of the networking domain; supporting the adoption of hybrid cloud as a platform, providing service design and enhancements to improve automation and efficiency
- Define standards for adoption of Public Cloud technology and provide input into Nomura's hybrid cloud architecture and roadmaps
- Aware of industry trends and direction that are defining the future state of the enterprise network
- Design and development solutions to automate delivery of core networking components and peripherals.
- Work closely with global engineering counterparts to deliver consistent, stable, scalable and network solutions.
- Experienced network engineer qualified to CCNP level or above
- Advanced level knowledge of Routing and Switching
- Experience of VPN solutions (i.e. Cisco ASA/Firepower/AnyConnect)
- Software Defined Solutions and Network virtualisation (e.g. CISCO ACI / VXLAN)
- Knowledge of working with Firewalling technologies (Fortinet, Juniper)
- Knowledge of Load Balancers (e.g. F5, AVI)
- Experience of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) in Radius/TACACS/NAC
- Experience to configuration management tools (Ansible/Python)
- Proficient level knowledge of networking design and documentation (HLD/LLD)
- Experience of Public Cloud solutions (AWS / Azure)
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days kindly accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910