- Feb 01, 2023
- S$10-14k pm
A Global Bank is hiring a Project Manager to work on change initiatives within their FCC team. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Responsible for delivery and maintenance of FCC Outsourcing program.
- A key task of this role is ensuring outsourcing agreements are current and refreshed periodically in APAC which are important to the continued functioning of the regional teams.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring completeness on cost management and transfer pricing activities
- Support the coordination of the planning, execution, and administration of APAC FCC projects
- Liaise with various functional leads at regional and Group level to manage interdependencies between APAC FCC and other regions
- Minimum 4-5 years project management / PMO experience in Financial Crime, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of project management/workflow management skills within a Financial Institution
- You will have experience in managing and ensuring completeness on cost management and transfer pricing activities
- Working knowledge of FCC (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an ability to QA others work
- Experience with creating and delivering impactful presentations. MS skills - especially PPT and XL with a high focus on quality and eye for detail
- Bachelor's degree
- Capability to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
Please apply via the link or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484