- Feb 15, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
Role and responsibilities
- Undertake Due Diligence (DD) visits / calls with clients, lead credit conversations and collect credit information necessary for undertaking credit analysis
- Conduct in-depth credit research and analysis on borrowers and write high quality Credit Memos. This include projecting borrower's future operating performance and financial position backed by realistic assumptions and sensitivity analyses (base case and downside case)
- For derivative trades, prescribe credit terms and financial and other covenants for legal documents like ISDA/CSA and GMRA
- For loan trades, thoroughly analyze the loan structure, credit terms, security terms and legal structure.
- Factor in risks and mitigation of such analysis into credit decisions
- Present credit views effectively to senior Risk Management / Committees
- Analyze and approve derivative trades and monitor limit utilization
- Regular monitoring of the portfolio for early identification of potential problem counterparties for remediation actions
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification for e.g. Chartered Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience analyzing corporates in a Rating Agency, Commercial Bank, or an Investment Bank
- Candidate must have financial modeling skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Team player, result oriented and shows ability to adapt
- Quant background, though not a must, will be an advantage
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932