- BBBH799770 Dec 15, 2021 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are working exclusively with a client based in Swindon that are looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their team.
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
A highly successful and growing company based in Swindon. They are market leaders in what they do and actually grew during the pandemic. They are a global organisation and really value their employees which is why they have a low staff turn over. They offer good benefits and and are looking into bringing in hybrid working.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
As a Credit Controller you will be working in the finance department and reporting into the Credit Manager. This is a varied role with a mix of Credit Control and Sales Ledger. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Checking customer's credit ratings
- Setting up New Accounts and ensuring that the correct paperwork has been received
- Maintaining existing Customer files and database
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Meet cash and debtor day monthly targets
- Ensure that monthly processing procedures are met as required
- Send out monthly Customer Statements
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescale
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Provide the customer with account reconciliations as and when required
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert a bad debt
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team, internally and externally
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
You must have minimum 2 years experience in Credit Control which could be part of an Accounts Assistant role.You must be confident in picking up the phone.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
To apply for the role please contact me ASAP on 0777 614 6634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Perm | Finance & Accounting | South West
+44 (0)1179 440 600