You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH802962 Jan 06, 2022 Competitive
I am currently looking for a Design Engineer with project management experience to join a Water Treatment company in Wicklow
- Evaluate, model, design, master plan and project deliver in the areas of water systems and treatment plants
- Design clean water treatment plants for clients - hospital water systems, industrial, Pharmaceutical, and recycling water systems.
- Coordinate work within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within budget
- Execute project design and liaise with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support
- Manage multiple projects and clients.
- Compiling pre and post project completion documentation
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar.
- Experience in designing water treatment systems
- Must exhibit strong project management skills.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team in developing conceptual, feasibility, and final designs for a wide variety of water treatment projects.
- PSDS/PSCS experience is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300