You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Tax Senior /AM
- BBBH778877 Mar 30, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant/AM to join a well-established & progressive company based in Athlone
The position will involve delivery of quality tax advice across all tax heads to an extensive client base together with the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department.
- The role will involve working closely with the Tax Partners, Senior Manager and the tax team with regard to the development of service provided to a large and varied portfolio of clients.
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate income tax clients including preparation of tax computations and returns and ensuring clients' returns and tax payments are correct and filed on time.
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax, to include Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, CAT and VAT.
- Participate actively on a daily basis with Audit and Accounts staff on tax compliance and related matters.
- Assist with on-going tax training throughout the office.
- Review/Manage work of tax personnel.
- Successful mentoring and managing of juniors.
- Qualified CTA/AITI Tax Accoutant or equivalent
- Confident demonstration of technical competence in front of staff and clients.
- Be fully aware and conversant with compliance standards imposed by the various regulatory authorities for tax and audit.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills with ability to effectively interact with all levels of clients and staff.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Accuracy, timeliness and economic management and performance on cases.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on a client list.
- Proactive in approach to client service and business development.
- Continuous knowledge update - External and internal courses.
- Strong performance on personal economic 'measurables', targets and goals.
- Natural exponent of people skills when dealing with Firms staff and clients.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555