Morgan McKinley is working with a fab organisation based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area who are looking for an experienced Senior Exhibitions Executive to join their busy events team. The main purpose of the Senior Exhibitions Executive job is to act as point of contact in relation to all organisational issues relating to exhibitions and events, research industry sector events, develop relationships to influence sector exhibitions; work with marketing teams to deliver events, promotions and communication.
Location: Hybrid working - 3 days office based, 2 days from home
Duties and responsibilities will include:
● Develop, coordinate and manage the organisations presence at shows, campaigns and events
● Monitor, review, report on performance of exhibition - show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
● Plan, deliver and manage events and initiatives in support of Awards, Sponsorship and Charitable initiatives
● Work with existing and new partners to source and develop sponsorship opportunities at exhibitions and events.
● Liaise with Marketing and product areas to ensure that all communications and messaging support the overall company brand and any specific campaigns
● Coordinate post event customer feedback and ensure that actions are taken
● Specific ownership of the promotion vehicles in relation to contracted storage, maintenance, logistics and availability.
● Manage trade and show budget allocation
Skills and experience required for the Exhibitions Executive role:
● Significant exhibition organiser experience in a customer-centric commercial environment (ideally B2C and B2B)
● Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget.
● Contract management experience
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Excellent relationship management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.