Customer Service Professional
- BBBH812100 Apr 04, 2022 £25k - £30k
We are looking for a dedicated Customer Service Professional for a fantastic role in Horsham
Joining a dedicated and successful team, we are looking for a Customer Service Professional to be responsible for providing professional, helpful responses with all query resolutions to internal and external customers, accurately and timely.
Key duties will include:
- First point of contact for queries from Financial Advisors and/End consumers via phone/email/tickets
- Understanding and confidently articulating multiple processes in both written and verbal format; specific to KYC (Know Your Customer) & Due Diligence, SLA reporting, Client MI Transactions and Support & Issue Resolution.
- Ownership of queries through to satisfactory resolution
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
- Follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure excellent client outcomes
- Source answers and think logically to find solutions
- Review data to ensure accuracy
- Proactive feedback to other departments where required in order to ensure excellent client outcomes
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service experience ideally within a previous financial services background.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance and Office Support Recruitment
+44 (0)1293 523 400