- West Sussex
- JN -102023-1948853
- Oct 10, 2023
- £350 - £400 pd
Change and Release Analyst - Supporting the Change Manager in the IT change process, assisting with the planning and control from demand through to implementation.
IT Change and Release Analyst
Opportunity for a Change and Release Analyst to support the Change Manager in managing the IT Change Process. The role ensures the integration with the other IT Service Management processes is as efficient as possible. This role also assists with the coordination, planning and control of change from demand through to implementation.
Experience and Attributes:
- Manage the workflow and processing of all requests for change
- Ensuring records are updated throughout their lifecycle
- Conducting and producing post implementation reports
- Report creation for Change Management
- Performing periodic process audits as directed by the Change Manager
- Assisting in the production of management information and communication of the benefits of change and release management, driving ownership of changes and improving the understanding of associated processes
- Previous experience of working in a change management function
- Proven experience/knowledge of ITIL process framework
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Good understanding of best practice project and programme delivery (e.g. agile, waterfall) with the emphasis on operational delivery
- Working experience of ServiceNow
- Methodical approach with high attention to detail
- Flexible and a proactive team player
- Strong stakeholder management skills
**Please note** This is a hybrid role with 2 days in the office per week expected and daily rate inside IR35.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment