- JN -112023-1951082
- Jan 18, 2024
Working with a leader in the supply chain sector in the South East, we are seeking an ambitious Programme Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level!
You will be an integral part of the management leadership team reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for leading the Operations Strategic Development programmes outlined by the company strategy.
This role manages the development, communication and implementation of project plans delivering multiple projects across the business. This includes identifying necessary resources, estimating project costs, developing key milestones, preparing documentation, and updating ROI models, assessing, and managing project risks, facilitating project team meetings, preparing management summaries.
As the Programme Manager, you will lead and manage a group of cross-functional specialists in the identification and delivery of Operational Strategies that support the overall company strategy.. You will lead develop, design, and take ownership of the delivery of initiatives and programmes to meet these objectives. The role works with people inside and outside the organisation to drive growth in the business and then manage the implementation of that growth.
This role is based at the company offices in Waterford and requires a 5 day a week on-site presence.
- Champion and lead company growth plan projects delivery timelines and financial targets.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct business analysis deliverables (producing the business analysis plan, workflow maps, business needs and requirements, processes and procedures and recommendations.
- Develop a detailed project plan to include target delivery dates to monitor and track progress.
- Contribute to the setting of budgetary objectives and adjust projects based on financial analysis.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, technical requirements, goals, and deliverables.
- Track project performance and analysing the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Work cross functionally to develop product and service line efficiency measures and develop programmes to increase efficiency and flexibility across our range of services.
- Work on key business projects that will enhance the performance of the operations function as specified by functional manager.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document projects.
- Manage organisational change requirements within the business.
- Lead monthly reviews of business activities and project updates.
- Report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to other team members and stakeholders.
- Trouble shoot issues, working with internal resources & 3rd parties to deliver solutions & Manage change and coach /develop employees.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Attend meetings with clients to understand project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques detailed briefs and clarifying specifics for each project.
- Prior experience managing multiple concurrent projects across multiple functions.
- Experience delivering projects in an SME environment
- Ability to develop IT solutions based on business needs and requirements.
- Experience in Supply Chain or related Industry 5+ Years of project management
- Experience LEAN Six Sigma experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | IT Recruitment