You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH810412 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Voice Engineer to be a part of one of the largest financial technology companies globally in the industry.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of voice platforms, SBCs and gateways
- Providing assistance and advice to NOC and technical support teams
- Configure voice equipment for the IPT environment
- Carry out regular analysis of service requests within the team and draw up action plans in case of delays.
- Perform system back-ups
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise during the project
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the installation, management and maintenance of all system infrastructure within the team
- To be successful in this position Voice Engineer II, CCNP (renewable), you must have experience in voice services/collaboration CCNP.
- 5+ years experience in managed services, diagnostics and troubleshooting of Cisco technology, telephony and unified communications.
- Experience with Cisco CUCM, CUC, UCCX, Voice Gateway, Cisco Jabber is a must
- Must have basic and operational knowledge of ticketing tools, preferably Service Now
- Strong customer service orientation with a commitment to meet or exceed expectations
- CCNP collaboration/voice
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the largest global financial technology companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558