Talent Acquisition Partner
- BBBH801367 Dec 09, 2021 ¥5.5M to ¥8M
A Silicon Valley software company seeks a Talent Acquisition Partner to support their growing business in Tokyo.
- Work closely with the HR team to formulate new and review existing policies and directives of talent acquisition.
- Understand the nature, culture, and growing needs of the company and source talent accordingly for all departments.
- Actively identify potential talent and actively engage in all stages of the hiring process.
- Communicate and coordinate with external recruiters.
- Represent the company aptly to all relevant external parties, including potential candidates and external recruiters.
- Be up to date with market trends at all times to attract and retain the best talents.
- Bachelor's degree and experience in the recruitment industry or broader sales.
- Thorough knowledge of various global and regional recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Career Cross, etc.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Interest and knowledge of the tech industry and candidate pool.
- Ability to assimilate complex information and deliver results accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a startup environment.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to think on one's feet.
About our client
Our client is an innovative tech company based in Silicon Valley. They have a dominating presence among workflow solution providers and are looking to expand rapidly in Japan and the rest of the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4550 6583