Marketing & Communications Manager
- BBBH768226 Oct 16, 2020 Competitive
Be a part of a dynamic and growing team supporting all business functions, develop and provide additional value to company
- Enforcement of company branding and visual identity, reports as necessary to Partners in Japan and Global / APACMarComm.
- External communication management such as. organizing and participating of external events, media management including the owned website, SNS and press etc., public relations and others..
- Internal communication management
- CRM, Leads, Proposal and sales support with each service Lines and partners
- Marketing and entertainment budget preparation
- Support other functions as requested
(qualitative target/KPI to be defined by company)
- Passion for growth, Eager to learn, Entrepreneurship
- TOEIC 800+
- Excellence on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experiences on working start-up under swiftly changing environment, multi-tasking
- Working under multi-culture or foreign affiliated company
- Experience of working at professional firm
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Self starter
- Strong mindset on keeping confidentiality, and fairness to secure the objectivity, keeping away from personal and private conflicts
About our client
The Company is expanding its presence very rapidly in Japan in their services.
You will be a part of a dynamic and growing team supporting all business functions above with ambitious objectives, and your role will be to develop and provide additional value to company and manage own responsibilities as hands-on for both external and internal communications
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
813 4550 6562