Head of Japan Audit - Financial Services
- BBBH768045 Oct 15, 2020 ¥17M to ¥20M
A global financial institution with an established profile in Japan is searching for an experienced individual to lead Internal Audit
- This person would be in charge of planning and executing audit projects for the Japan business, which focuses on retail and corporate financial services.
- They will be actively involved in developing initiatives to test controls based on local regulatory requirements, undertaking fieldwork, reviews and reporting.
- Identifying issues through risk based testing and suggesting solutions to business leaders.
- Maintaining close relationships with senior line management and other stakeholders will also be an important aspect
- This is an independent role in Japan with support from the wider APAC teams as part of a collaborative global function.
- Good opportunity to take a leading role and work at a high level with opportunities to further grow the function in the future.
- 5+ years experience in External or Internal Audit within financial services (banking, payments, insurance or asset management).
- Excellent ability to interact with various stakeholders in Japan and overseas
- Fluent Japanese & English
- Operational Risk or Assurance experience is beneficial but not mandatory
About our client
They have a good reputation for their workplace environment and benefits. Currently they offer full flexibility to work from home and are planning to maintain high levels of flexibility in the future.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
81 3 4550 6573