- JN -062023-1939605
- Jan 09, 2024
An international banking and financial services company is looking for a Credit Analyst
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective Credit Risk Management for Japanese financial institutions (Banks, Brokers, Insurers, Asset Managers, and Funds).
- Provide timely credit status updates to senior management and other relevant entities to mitigate credit losses and risks associated with counterparties.
- Support front office teams in achieving business development goals while considering an optimal balance between risk and return.
- Conduct thorough credit analysis for new and existing counterparties with increasing trading needs, including conducting annual reviews and providing essential information for reviews by other teams.
- Take a proactive approach to analyse various situations and recommend appropriate actions, while staying informed about the financial landscape, including regulatory changes and individual risk elements.
- Quick to adapt to internal software systems (e.g., FACT, Phidias).
- Strong motivation and effective communication skills with the ability to analyse and summarise information.
- Capacity to collaborate and work across various disciplines, with knowledge of banking and/or insurance accounting.
- Actively engage with global and local teams.
About our client
Tier-1 Global Bank in Japan
- Associate Director | Banking & Fintech Payments