Maintenance Support Engineer
- BBBH812307 Apr 07, 2022 €50k - €70k
Maintenance Support Engineer is required in Tipperary. This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who wishes to progress in their career.
- Collaborate with the Planning and Scheduling engineer and support activities.
- Engage in weekly planning and scheduling meets
- Lead and delegate on behalf of the maintenance manager during periods of vacation.
- Collaborate with equipment vendors to establish appropriate preventative/predictive maintenance schedules.
- Identify and implement preventative maintenance improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline (desirable electrical or instrumental)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a comparable, desirably with leadership or coaching elements.
- Knowledge of GMP and EHS requirements in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Excellent troubleshooting and leadership skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300