Temporary HR Business Analyst - Immediate start - Up to 6 months - £140 per day - Working from home - Fantastic opportunity - Please apply now!
Job Title: Temporary HR Business Analyst Day rate: £140.00 per dayHours: Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.00pm, Working from homeOther information: You must have access to your own laptop Duration: 3-6 monthsStart date: ASAP I am currently recruiting for a temporary HR Business Analyst to join a large not-for-profit organisation for up to 6 months. Within the role, you will work alongside companies Directors and develop performance score cards, dashboards and reports to process and analyse data to track progress and facilitate decision making Key responsibilities:
· Whilst having an HR background is preferred, it is not the core skill
· Strong critical thinking, conceptual and analytical skills
· Experience in statistical analysis and data mining across multiple systems and technologies
· Strong experience in writing reports and developing presentations and presentation to wider group of stakeholders
· Good knowledge of and previous experience of project management lifecycle, key elements of project planning and governance
· Experience in working with multiple stakeholder groups and at senior managerial levels
· Experience in creating tools and templates to enable effective planning and performance monitoring
· Experience in improving business processes for management outcomes
· Understanding of change and design methodologies (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.