Administrator - Sales Support
- BBBH801034 Dec 08, 2021 £25k - £30k
Morgan McKinley is working with a very well established and reputable employer based in Redhill who are looking for a Sales Administrator to support their busy Sales team. This is a permanent Sales Admin Support job opportunity to start ASAP.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Location: Office based, Redhill
Salary: £26-28K + excellent company benefits and bonus scheme
Duties in the Sales Admin role will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Sales teams
- Provide quotations for new and existing customers within agreed deadlines.
- Liaise effectively daily by telephone with customers, consultants and the Account Managers and assist with queries and enquiries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Produce and despatch of contracts and supporting documentation
- Process tenders (and related) information in accordance with guidelines and SLAs.
- Update and maintain various logs including the contract management system, tender logs.
- Produce and run various reports
- Work closely with other departments such as credit, procurement, pricing etc to ensure current and future customer requirements are met to an excellent level.
Skills and experience required for the Sales Administrator role:
- Proven experience in an administrative environment - sales support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to working processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Business Support, HR & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0) 1293 523 400