Solution Architect (Cloud / Governance / Healthcare)
- BBBH812525 Apr 08, 2022 S$10-14k pm
M3S is hiring solution architects for Chief architect office for their top health tech client. Interested candidates may apply with their latest CV.
- Responsible for the overall application solution to meet business needs and objectives
- Review, provide consultancy, input to solution/design from architectural prospective, assessing on technical viability and practicality
- Drive solution to meet scalability, support strategic plans while contributing to overall IT strategies.
- Ensuring that the IT operations teams have appropriate architecture frameworks that hence govern project architecture & design while ensuring consistency in design, negating risks and resolving design issues
- Prepare proposal document detailing the overall solution and architecture and estimate resources needed to fulfil the project delivery.
- Partnering with the business in delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of software products and partners to put together a complete solution that meets the requirements.
- Design and lead the implementation of application architecture (including cloud applications) and design of solutions across a group of business applications and technologies based on project
- Engage with other senior technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid-based implementations and solutions
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer science, information technology, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in solution architect role
- Experience in full-stack development
- Proven track record of success providing complex solutions that crosses infrastructure and applications
- Experience in managing IT Infrastructure, Software, Licencing, IT Support, Development etc.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Good understanding of strategic and new emerging technology trends
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872577 (Dave Goh)
Talent Partner | M3S