A leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches. The Security Operation Center (SOC) is seeking enthusiastic, passionate and technically strong Cyber Security Analyst.
* Perform deeper analysis, trending and root cause analysis of the events/incidents handled by SOC Analyst.
* Work on escalated security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
* Analysis of cyber threats by deep packet inspection.
* Detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, different Operating system, Databases, Web servers/Applications etc.
* Enhance and Build Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analyzing & reducing false positive.
* Identify infection/compromise in the company utilizing threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOCs) from different threat Intel sources and regulators.
* Interface with Cyber Intel, Engineering and security teams.
* Assist in Incident Response for Detected/Reported Cyber security Incidents.
* Generate security reporting and metrics as required
* Process improvement and coaching to SOC Analyst.
* Stay current on the latest Cyber threats, Attacks and vulnerabilities etc.
ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
* Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GSEC, GCIH) will be favorable although not mandatory
* Min 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in similar in SOC, Cyber Security Analysis, Investigation and Incident response.
* Strong understanding of Networking, Operating System and Cyber Security concepts.
* Strong practical experience in Cyber security: Cyber kill chain, TTP, threat intelligence, malware triage.
* Strong understanding of Different Attacks on System, Network, Applications.
* Strong knowledge in Internet infrastructure, networking technology and network security (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Firewall, WAF, IDS, IPS, VPN, APT and TCP/IP protocols)
* Malware triage and analysis capability will be an advantage
* Working experience with major SIEM will be an advantage
* Expert in analyzing different logs to detect cyber threats (i.e. Security Devices, Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases, and Application/Web Servers etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps, if your skillsets meet the needs of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903