- BBBH812651 Apr 12, 2022 S$100-149k
Lead Consultant/ Senior Consultant
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Morgan Mckinley is working closely with an established security managed services firm to hire a Lead Consultant - IT Security GRC for their expanding team. The ideal candidate possesses at least 5 years' experience in IT Security and Governance.
Job Role: Lead Consultant - IT Security GRC
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be tasked with developing and driving effective IT security compliance programs, vulnerability scans, security assessment and incident management.
The role will be expected to cover:
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct security risk management exercise
- Conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration tests activities
- Be the Point-of-contact/customer liaison to assist and advise customer for ICT security related matters
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
You should have
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of relevant hands-on, customer facing experience in IT Security and GRC
- Strong understanding of information security principles, ISO 27001 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Security certs eg: (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc)
If you are looking for a role in an expanding security team, where you can contribute effectively within tech security, please apply below or contact Wen Hui at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1767204
License Name: Toh Wen Hui
Wen Hui Toh
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
65 6818 3187