Finance Manager (Consolidation/Reporting) - 1 Year contract
- BBBH773250 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
Our client, an MNC within the healthcare sector are looking for a Finance Manager (Group Consolidation & Reporting) to join their Finance team on a 1 year contract, with a high chance of conversion
- Around 7-9 years of relevant working experience in various finance roles, including reporting and preparing consolidation
- Degree in Accountancy or recognisable accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA and etc.)
- Prior experiencein BIG 4 appreciated
- Strong accounting and reporting knowledge
- Dynamic and bright personality with a positive attitude. A team player with good organization skill and an eye for accuracy and detail
- Willing to work in demanding dynamic environment
- System-savvy, proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Project management experience
- Accounting, statutory reporting & consolidation on a timely basis. Ensuring accounting & financial reporting is in line with the company's Financial Reporting Guidelines and IFRS.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Financial governance for Internal process review over the financial reporting, evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements and key accounting estimates review.
- Support the company's affiliates in the closing and reporting in timely manner.
- Support the group in providing the training to affiliates required in closing and reporting
- Liaise with auditors and provide necessary data, to ensure good control deficiencies in an audit of Financial statement as well as to minimize the uncorrected audit adjustment.
- Support for Global Treasury topics / pension /tax disclosure requirements and others related topics
- Support in implementation of new IFRS guidelines, regulations and conducting checks and review on application by relevant markets.
- Adoption of new IFRS - from conception to implementation and stabilization.
- To review internal policies and rollout of revise accounting guidelines, booking routines and calculations and provide continuous support / improvement for roll-out solution.
- Manage 1 professional and train the Accounting teams in affiliates. Develop work plan and trainings based on objectives and job responsibilities.
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)
+65 6818 3159