Data security includes data encryption, hashing, tokenization, and key management practices that protect data across all applications and platforms.
The Security Engineer will support the day-to-day operations and development of the bank security suite of products with key objective in designing, developing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing the Bank's Data Security capabilities which includes but is not limited to Data Loss Prevention (DLP), E-Mail Encryption and Cryptographic Key Management and Operations
* Support a wide array of security solutions and infrastructure deployed within the bank for Data Security
* Transform business data security requirements to effective rules with consideration of operational impact
* Product research and define requirements for new projects, perform product evaluation and technical Proof of Concept.
* Propose, develop, test and manage Data Security solutions, system and infrastructure changes, upgrades, troubleshooting, patch and improvements.
* Drive upgrades and migration to ensure Data Security solutions and or related platforms are maintained in tip-top working conditions with proper documentation and RCA.
* Conduct regression testing on new data security rules, use cases and enhancements.
* Manage and coordinate change process engagement with regards to current Data Security solutions.
* Automation development on existing processes and develop contextual data sets, reports and dashboards to provide management and service insights
* Provide support for all Audit and Regulatory requests.
* Communicate effectively with a variety of internal teams and third-party service providers/vendors for the delivery of Data Security services/solutions
* Capable of managing a variety of priorities and deliverables in an operational, interrupt driven environment with minimal guidance or supervision.
* Work within established practices and handling guidelines to triage device outages.
* Work with internal technical teams and engineers in technical troubleshooting and forums.
* Available to respond to any requests and assist with troubleshooting activities along with proper documentation.
* Resolve standard/routine issues with no guidance and complex/unusual issues with minimal guidance.
* Diploma/Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution
* Data Security product certifications will be favourable although not mandatory
* Overall experience 6 to 10 years of experience
* 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in managing and deploying Data Security technologies
* Knowledgeable with the variety of Data Security technologies and familiar with the industry trends and best practices
* Knowledgeable with open systems (e.g., Windows, Unix, Linux), networking technologies (routers/firewalls), end user technologies (Windows, iOS, Android) and endpoint management platforms (MDM) in relation to Data Security
* Knowledgeable with cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, M365, GCP) in relation to Data Security
* Knowledgeable with cryptographic standards and secure data transmission methodologies
* Analytical problem solver and good at troubleshooting technical issues
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps, if your skillsets meet the needs of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903