Associate, Treasury Operations
- BBBH812287 Apr 06, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an Associate to join their Treasury Operations department. Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations, you will be responsible for the daily processing of Treasury Operations and back-up in the absence of the other Executive in Treasury Ops as well as to provide support to the Line Manager on implementation of any new products or processes.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure all transactions by Treasury Department are booked accurately, processed and settled in a timely manner
- Maintain and reconcile bank's cash position with Treasury
- Ensure that all Treasury transactions are executed within the approved limit in the system
- Monitoring and matching transactions confirmation
- Provide accurate daily Nostro reporting and daily cash flow reconciliation with treasury and FX position reconciliation with Dealer
- Monitoring of transactions and liaise with customers/correspondent banks where necessary to ensure smooth processing and completion of all transactions
- Daily upload of all rates and entries for Market Risk & Finance department
- Investigate and resolve any Intersystem or nostro Reconcilation breaks
- Full processing of Treasury transactions For Labuan Branch including nostro reconciliation, Rates Upload, accounting entries and payment
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reporting for Derivatives transactions (DTCC) and all other regulatory reporting necessary as per Central Bank guidelines.
- Perform GM settlement process for China Branch
- To assist and provide support to Head of Treasury Operations on ad-hoc projects and duties
- Ad hoc Administrative tasks
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in Treasury Operations
- Prior experience in establishing new controls and set up would be an added advantage;
- University degrees will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets related products (FX/MM, Bonds, Derivatives, etc.)
- Well awareness of MAS guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- A strong team player.
- Self starter, strong supervision and inter personal skills.
- Cross product exposure and working experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of MEPS+ system would be a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
Principle Consultant | Operation & Risk
+65 6818 3140