Application Support Analyst
- BBBH803238 Mar 28, 2022 Competitive
We are working exclusively with an enterprise scale IT company to hire Application Support Analysts. This role will support a Next Generation leading application to 30+ sites.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary project, modernizing the IT system landscape of the Client.
As a System Analyst you will provide production support, be involved in mini projects, as well as handle change requests for the programme. This role is part of the Production Support team and will report to the Production Support Lead.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Be involved in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R2090074
Client Director | M3S
+65 6818 3181