- BBBH808932 Apr 04, 2022 S$100-149k
Assistant Vice President / Vice President (Information Security, Identity Access Management) IAM
A successful candidate is expected to work with the internal teams, business, and project teams to deliver and improve the overall operation efficiency and control effectiveness though process simplification, technology and process enhancements, and continuous compliance.
The candidate shall have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business and operations challenges, and possess a keen eye for control improvement through innovative use of technology. He or she should also have stakeholder management skills that will allow effective management of both internal and external customers well, drive discussions with senior management, and a sound process centric and technical background to engage the Technology teams.
- Report to the head of Security Defence and Response, Information Security. The IAM lead will lead and manage a team with members located onshore and offshore locations
- Deliver Business As Usual (BAU) access and privilege access management functions in accordance to policy and regulatory requirements, aligning to Service Level Agreement and regulatory requirements
- Monthly reporting for relevant metric and trend monitoring
- Resource and capability management to deliver access management service and solutions with the addition of inflight projects
- Subject matter expert for role based access control design and assignment in accordance to security best practices and security best practices
- Active member to support and investigate access related incident
- Handle audits and regulatory inspections
- Vendors management - To review deliverables from managed service provide and performance measurement.
- Involve in improvement initiatives such as process simplification, process and technology enhancement
- Deliver periodic access certification
- Deliver and participate projects in the realm of Identity and Access Management
- Sense of urgency for all urgent and important matters and accountable to decision made
- Team leader to bring in stakeholders to deliver specific outcome
- Clear vision in mind to innovate and streamline the operations to the future state
- Assess and advise Technology teams on management and mitigation of access related security exceptions and deviations
Experience and qualifications:
- 8 to 10 years of technology work experience with a minimum of 6 years in Information Security and relevant experience in Identity Access Management is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information security policy and principles
- Experience in the leading team and drive improvement initiatives
- Experience in MAS technology related guidelines such as Technology Risk Management Guidelines, Cyber Hygiene, Outsourcing guidelines etc.
- Good understanding of security technology such as Active Directory, Identity Access and Management, Privilege Access Management, least privilege, two-factor authentication, Certificate Authority, and relevant risks associated with the various technologies.
- Passion to deliver sustainable solutions and continued improvement in control and risk mitigation
- Demonstrate ability to balance business and security requirements and manage tactical vs. strategic on-going initiatives
- Demonstrate ability to operate in diverse environments and cultures and enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment
- Good discipline in timely submission and reporting key metrics and status
- Strong communication and presentation skills to wide and diverse audiences
- Security certification in CISSP, CISM or CISA
Ng Guo Sing
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910
Guo Sing Ng
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment
+65 6916 0524