You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Business Analyst
Republic of Ireland
- BBBH779253 Apr 06, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a prestigious retail banking company are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for their growing operations to specialise across the mortgages & direct loans space
ROLE: Senior Business Analyst
DURATION: 3 Months
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to complete a detailed post-implementation review of all arrangements in respect of its ASU.
- To define and document the end-to-end ASU requirements across all key elements including processes, systems, reporting, controls, escalations and third parties.
- Identification of the optimal end to end solution across functions
- To review current ASU arrangements and identify gaps
- To assist business and functional owners to address gaps i.e. procedure documentation, developing management information/ reporting, preparing, training packs, etc.
- Must have direct experience of establishment of ASU or Mortgage Arrears Resolution Strategy
- Must have good working knowledge of the regulatory environment for mortgage arrears
- including CPC, CCMA, MARP, Insolvency, etc.
- Strong consulting skills.
- Experience analysing and documenting end-to-end processes
- Demonstrated ability to produce auditable project outputs
- Ability to run Gap Analysis workshops with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience of working with cross-functional teams to develop end to end business processes and policies.
- Definition of reporting requirements is also key to this role.
- Team Working & Flexibility
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555