- JN -012024-1954959
- Jan 31, 2024
Our client is a household brand name in Australia and is undertaking a large payroll/time and attendance transformation over the next 3 years.
Our client is a household brand name in Australia and is undertaking a large payroll/time and attendance transformation over the next 3 years. We are seeking to seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage this complex delivery. You will have a minimum of 10 years experience as a project manger with at least 7 of those delivering people systems.
- Projects utilising required project and risk management methodologies, tools, and scheduling (develop the project schedule, reporting, and related project management artefacts).
- Delivery 3 streams from the business side, remediation, IT and award interpretation.
- People - Relationship management with all key stakeholders, providing clear direction and leadership to project management streams.
- Continuous Improvement - Ensure the implementation of change management initiatives in realising project goals.
- Finance - Manage the operational and capital expenditure of projects within areas of responsibility and delegated approval. Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures in conjunction with the Program Director/Program Manager.
- Develop and present project reports and contribute to the preparation of high quality and timely outputs for presentation to senior management and client organisations as required.
- Contribute to project community and leverage knowledge. − Stakeholder Management. − Communications management.
- Comply with Corporate and Divisional Service Standards.
- Comply with the Group management system standard and associated policies in the workplace.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning, organisational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilise and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability. − Sound business and technical acumen
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience with significant time (4 -7years +) spent in a Project Management role with a "hands on" approach to all aspects of the project from start to finish. (demonstrated experience in establishing and delivering complex projects).
- Vendor management
- Business case development
- Delivering in a hybrid environment
- Proven experience managing a project team and demonstrated success on similar $$$ value projects.
- The ability to effectively manage subcontractors and multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Experience in the implementation of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Experience in risk analysis and profiling procedures.
- Experience in developing project budgets and projections and scheduling resources accordingly.
- Excellent written reporting skills - the ability to independently put together complex reporting documents relating to project budget, delivery etc.
- Vendor manager experience in a complex environment.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Excellent group facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong ability to 'make things happen'. − High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to deliver project.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and allocate resources appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills: strong team player with willingness to support other team members. Ability to deal with ambiguity and remain focussed.
- Demonstrated responsibility, highly organised with ability to own and work on multiple tasks. − Proactive, robust problem and issue solving skills.
- Personal drive & resilience under tight timelines.
- Principal Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment