- Sydney CBD
- JN -012024-1954726
- Jan 25, 2024
- $100k - $120k
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing fintech organization, leveraging your financial expertise to make a meaningful impact as a key member of the high-performance finance and tax team
A dynamic fintech company in Australia is seeking a qualified and motivated individual to join its finance team.
- $110k-$120k + super
- Sydney CBD, Hybrid
- Play a key role in delivering monthly financial results, and providing insights and analysis to executives and the board.
- Assist business leaders in understanding and proactively managing their OPEX budget through monthly reporting and insightful commentary.
- Undertake daily and month-end activities, including posting and reviewing month-end journals, processing payments, and preparing GST/BAS returns.
- Apply technical accounting knowledge to ensure accurate recording of financial transactions.
- Support the Financial Controller in ensuring an effective half-year review and full-year audit process with auditors.
- Prepare financial calculations to ensure compliance with Australian Financial Services and Australian Credit Licenses.
- Maintain strong internal controls, including the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and addressing identified control weaknesses.
- Hold a CA/CPA qualification with a minimum of 5 years of commercial experience.
- Possess advanced Excel skills, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data and extract meaningful insights.
- Have sound knowledge of financial reporting requirements, accounting standards, and strong technical accounting skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Senior Delivery Consultant | Accounting and Finance Recruitment