- JN -012024-1954330
- Jan 19, 2024
- $800 - $1000 pd
Morgan McKinley is excited to be partnering with a well-known organisation within the Tertiary Education space to recruit a Relationship Management/Engagement Manager!!
Morgan McKinley is excited to be working with a leading institution in the higher education space, committed to academic excellence and innovation.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Relationship Management/ Engagement Manager to join the team.
This role will play a crucial part in facilitating communication and collaboration between the schools and faculties, and external legal advisers to ensure a comprehensive historic review process.
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be required to;
- Engage and collaborate with the schools and faculties to help them understand the need for data and documentation and what specifically is required
- Understand the requirements and work with the faculties and schools to contextualise and then gather required information, data and documentation, ensuring all available data is collated, understanding what is provided and being able to provide insights at review stage.
- Acting as the liaison between external advisers and the schools and faculties, facilitating the answering of queries, collection of additional information and scheduling of meetings as required
We are looking for a self-starter who possesses:
- Proven experience within the tertiary education sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving abilities
- A HR/Industrial Relations/Enterprise agreements background
- Knowledge of legal processes and documentation
- Experience in relationship management/ engagement within a complex project involving large volumes of stakeholders
- Dynamic and high-performance work culture
- Hybrid work model for flexibility
- Competitive day rate
If this sounds like you and you're interested in being considered for this unique opportunity, please apply asap - We will ideally submit shortlists in 24 hours.
- Senior Consultant | Projects, Strategy & Change Recruitment