Internal Audit Manager - Financial Markets
- BBBH769902 Jan 14, 2021 $120k - $160k
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ASX-listed global financial services firm with excellent work/life balance to be based in their Sydney CBD office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ASX-listed global financial services firm with excellent work/life balance to be based in their Sydney CBD office. In this Audit manager role you will be liaising with different business divisions and take part in internal reviews of controls framework and perform critical audit and assessments.
- Execute audit objectives by understanding the business divisions.
- Delivering audit reports and planning and make sure it is aligned to regulatory standards.
- Monitoring business summary and identify risk and controls for testing.
- Apply Internal Audit standards to a function or a product.
- Collaborating with Group Audit and advice on risk and compliance.
- Have experience in internal/external audit preferably in the financial services space within financial markets.
- Big 4 Chartered, Risk consultants from Line 1 or Line 2 risk specializing in financial markets space are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills including verbal and written is a must.
- CPA/CA/ACCA qualified.
- Compliance, Regulatory and project management experience is desirable.
To discuss the role in further details please click apply or send your CV to Badrul Alam at email@example.com . Alternatively, call 02 8986 3110 for a confidential discussion.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3110