Communications Business Partner
- BBBH772230 Jan 13, 2021 $450 - $600 pd
Exciting opportunity for a Communications Specialist to work with a leading NSW Government Department on a large scale Transformation program
About the role:
The Communications Business Partner will be working with project teams and key stakeholders to manage end-to-end communication strategies and plans. You will help to uplift the overall change and communication capability and outcomes across this business portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative, highly motivated team to achieve great outcomes for the business.
- Providing support to project teams, including program, project and change managers, on internal and external communications
- Designing, developing and managing communication and stakeholder engagement pieces for multiple projects
- Producing compelling content (written, images, video and podcasts) to drive project communication objectives which compliments.
- Working closely with change managers to develop and implement a successful engagement
communication plan to
- Supporting the central content team with story sourcing, content production, event materials and other initiatives as required.
- Have at least 4 years experience delivering change communications
- Have experience working as part of a team on a large-scale transformation program developing change communication collateral
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills and an outstandng ability to build and mantain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Consultant | Government
+61 (0) 28986 3149