- JN -012024-1955088
- Jan 30, 2024
- €40k - €50k
Our client is one of Ireland's leading retail and SME banks. Their focus is centred on ensuring we deliver what our customers, colleagues and communities need to be successful.
Our client is one of Ireland's leading retail and SME banks. Their focus
is centred on ensuring we deliver what our customers, colleagues and
communities need to be successful.
As a Branch Lead, you will lead, coordinate and control the efficient delivery of business
objectives and the day to day branch operations in a regulatory compliant manner. You will
be required to build and embed a culture of change and drive the success of the Bank's
ambition to become Ireland's best personal and business bank through the promotion of our
Collaborative Customer Conversations and our Omni-channel model. You will embed an
appropriate tone and culture to ensure that all Risk and Conduct requirements are fully
adhered to ensuring fair customer outcomes. This will include leading, managing and
motivating our colleagues to ensure the Branch is meeting our customer needs. The role
involves developing your team to support targeted our Customer Segmentation strategy,
promotional activities and new business opportunities to increase new customer acquisition
whilst maintaining a positive relationship with existing customers. It is expected that you will
seek ways to grow regulatory compliant sales and cross sale activity in line with business
requirements. The role will also require the Branch Lead to build and maintain relationships
with key partners including supporting the TSM, SME Managers MM Managers' and SFBC.
Direct Reports - 4 to 8 colleagues.
Your team will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities in the local area
and engaging with our existing customers, guiding them and providing them with a world
class customer experience. You will work collaboratively with your team to identify new and
exciting opportunities to enhance our customer experience and develop the team's
capabilities through our Omni-Channel model.
- Plan and coordinate Branch activities on a daily basis, to optimise branch capacity
- Coach Branch Colleagues to ensure the key learnings of Collaborative Customer
Conversations are embedded, including; enhanced customer engagement and
education of customers on all channels available to meet their needs.
- Drive the management of business development, lead generation and cross sales
across the team, ensuring clear visibility on branch and individual performance,
empowering colleagues to contribute in order to maximise sales within the branch.
- Work closely and build relationships with Field Based Sales Consultants, SME
Managers and Territory Sales Managers.
- Co-ordinate sales activity in the branch in collaboration with the territory team, led by
the Territory Sales Manager.
- Actively manage the risk and control agenda so that all standards are met including
the successful completion of BRQ, to ensure that risk is minimized and work is
completed in a regulatory compliant manner.
- Ensure the team fully understand their impact on compliance, and embed the term
'right first' time, recognising good compliant performance. Lead by example.
- Proactively engage colleagues to deliver for our customers, new and existing to
ensure we met our customers' needs while maintaining satisfaction and generating
- Understand and promote the customer segmentation ethos.
- Optimise the various sales support tools and channels (e.g. activity management,
SMART calendar, CVM Campaigns etc.), to increase revenue for the business.
- Ensure Branch team/s are fully compliant with industry standards and regulations at
- Create a culture of learning through supporting the development and performance of
staff within the team.
- Celebrate success and address under performance in a timely and effective manner,
by providing regular performance feedback and conducting regular documented
performance reviews, identifying and resolving issues effecting individuals progress.
- Work with TSM to ensure succession plan
- Ensure the management and adjudication of complaints is operated within your
branch in accordance with Group Policy and Procedure and adjudicates on escalated
complaints from those reporting into you.
- Drive a compliance culture in the branch and ensure sales and services are delivered
according to policy.
- Complete all management checks with due diligence and accuracy including;
- Management balancing of ATM's and SSBM's
- Management balancing of each teller (cash desk and TCR)
- Management reserve balancing
- Management coin balancing
- Management check of marked notes
- Management checks of relevant registers
- Management oversight of cash orders and remittances
- Management oversight of the cash area, including teller dockets, cash and coin
levels, general maintenance of cash area including tidiness to ensure customer
documentation is not in view.
- Take ownership for decisions within the team and facilitates engagement of others in
the decision making process.
- Acts promptly when decisions are needed and use sound and insightful judgement
using logical and relevant information.
- Qualified Financial Advisor - recognised qualification to permit the discussion of
product information and provide advice to customers i.e. QFA, APA in both Loans
and Savings & Investments or Grandfathered (where appropriate)
- Have a number of years' proven experience in retail finance sales and service ideally
at Branch level.
- Proven leader with an innate ability to motivate a sales team to deliver on objectives.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Bank's products and services. Competitor
knowledge and market awareness.
- Knows how to approach business development and selling based on a track record
of achievement in sales. Excellent customer service and relationship management
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite.
- Full Valid Driver's Licence is an advantage but not a requirement.
Competencies for Your Role / Behaviours for Success:
Accountability & Decision Making
Communication & Influencing
High Performance Teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.