Project Manager (Engineering)
- BBBH793294 Sep 15, 2021 €50k - €70k
As Project Manager you will be responsible for project execution, project profitability and customer satisfaction. Managing engineering projects, this role will work with resources from multiple teams
You will deliver messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner. You anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations. You prepare a thorough schedule and list steps for achieving objectives. You maintain frequent interactions with a broad stakeholder network. You honor commitments and keep confidences.
Our client is a custom automation solutions company specialising in the design and manufacturing of bespoke plastic welding and component joining equipment. The diversity of applications provide solutions for mulitiple industries including Medical Device and Automotive. This is an exciting and busy environment with plenty of challenging and dynamic projects.
- Develop and/or lead all aspects of the development of project plans and schedules, setting the strategy for projects based on business unit's priorities
- Coordinate project implementation plans
- Ensure that projects are properly tested, approved and detailed
- Manage and determine timelines, priorities and resources for the project
- Assist in setting up partnerships and alliances with suppliers
- Internal and external customer escalation point of contact
- Increase the scope & profitability of projects, project schedule control
- Ensure our contractual commitments are fulfilled while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Interface with all stakeholders to ensure that all relevant project knowledge is transferred
- Attend customer/plant meetings as required
- Ensure project engineering documentation and profitability are completed and realized as scheduled
- Conduct internal project execution meetings to ensure customer requirements are disseminated and clearly understood by all supporting groups
- Create opportunities to increase the overall scope of the project through best practices
- Produce and issue regular status reports to the customer, as well as internal reporting to senior management
Education & Experience:
- BE, BA or BS Degree
- 5 years of Project Management experience or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability of Project Management concepts including scheduling, planning, order management, etc.
- Customer oriented
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Ability to comprehend technical details/technical literacy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300