- JN -012023-1922772
- Jan 24, 2023
- £60k - £65k
Great opportunity for a Qualified accountant to join a large investment bank in central London. This role will offer progression and growth into more senior roles in the future.
* Treasury month end process and controls
* Quarterly, half year and year end reporting
* Work closely with the Front Office teams to ensure integrity of financial information with particular emphasis on accounting complexities e.g., hedge accounting
* Daily/monthly production of P&L for Treasury
* Partnering with the business to provide relevant and accurate information which can be used for decision making
* Liaison with internal/external audit and all areas of the bank in an advisory and problem-solving capacity
* Ownership of the hedge accounting process (from maintaining hedge relationships, to documentation and conducting any retro/pros testing)
* Understanding the banks internal funding allocation and systems
* Ensure a strong adequate control environment is in place to ensure operational risk is minimised
* Analyse processes and systems and initiate change/enhancements to reduce manual processes resulting in more efficient reporting and reduced operational risk
* Involvement in relevant projects
The duties of this opportunity are extremely varied offering a window into Treasury, accounting, and product. This is the perfect role for someone 1 or 2 years PQE with a passion to learn and develop. The role has become available as a member of the team has progressed into a more senior position within the bank.
Please read the job advert fully before applying!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Accounting and Finance Recruitment