- City of London
- JN -102023-1949318
- Jan 11, 2024
- £85k - £90k
My client, are looking for an experience business focused Transformation Program Manager to join the team on a permanent basis, focusing on key transformation streams of work.
The opportunity for you
You will play a pivotal role in driving and overseeing complex transformational programmes and projects across the business.
This role requires a visionary leader, who can develop and execute plans to ensure successful organisational change and evolution.
The role will report to the Head of Business Transformation, collaborate closely with cross functional teams and develop relationships at all levels.
- Planning: With input from key stakeholders develop and implement transformation programme plans that are aligned with vison, goals and values.
- Programme Leadership: Lead, manage, and mentor cross functional teams, ensuring the successful execution of transformation initiatives.
- Change Management Develop comprehensive change management plans and approaches to facilitate the adoption of new processes, technologies and ways of working.
- Programme Delivery/Execution Hands on delivery of significant transformation programmes, providing clarity within complex landscapes and production of quality outputs at pace.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and proactively develop mitigation plans to ensure programme success.
- Resource Management: Allocate and manage resources effectively including budget, staffing and external vendors or consultants as needed.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Senior Leadership, Directors and Heads of Department and team members to gain buy in and support for transformation efforts.
- Performance Metrics: Establish KPIs and metrics to measure the success and impact of transformation initiatives, regularly reporting progress to senior leadership.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement and refine transformation plans based on feedback and results.
- Communication: Develop and maintain clear and transparent communication channels to keep all stakeholders informed about programme status, milestones, and changes.
- Compliance: Ensure that all transformation initiatives comply with relevant industry regulations and standards
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven successful delivery of complex strategic programme/projects to required quality
- MSP/PMP qualified and over 10 years' experience of Programme management methodologies with an ability to tailor approach to the environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective experience working with senior stakeholders and sponsors, preferably in a legal or professional services environment.
- Superb stakeholder and relationship management skills, with an ability to work collaboratively across disciplines and hierarchies.
- Self-starter, independent thinker, innovative problem solver, collaborator.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Change management expertise and ability to drive cultural and organisational change
- Working knowledge of Legal IT systems, support, and operations
- Understanding / experience of the business of law and latest drivers for change /thinking
- Knowledge and enthusiastic interest in current and developing global business initiatives such as AI application and Sustainability.
- Delivery of strategic alliances, joint ventures and/or M&A projects.
- Experience delivering multi-jurisdiction projects/programmes.
- Hybrid working (Offering the opportunity to work remotely, while maintaining a social boundary by working from our award-winning offices for 3 days a week)
- Holiday (Our basic annual holiday entitlement starts at 25 days, with a further discretionary day of paid leave in December. You may also purchase up to five extra days each year (pro rata).
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave (After one-year service, you are entitled to up to 26 weeks leave full pay if you or your partner give birth or adopt a child).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Project & Change Recruitment