Sports Client Solutions Manager
- BBBH781270 May 04, 2021 Competitive
Sports Client Support Manager - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech Companies - Sports Partnerships Specialist - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is looking for a Client Support Specialist with a strong track record in the Sports industry to join their Media Partnerships team, with a particular focus on managing and supporting existing relationships with athletes and teams.
- Create and manage processes to help develop and deploy products, programs and solutions that help Athletes, Teams and Leagues manage safety issues
- Drive ideation, creation and production of events, program elements and collateral materials for safety within the sports world
- Help to develop collateral to support our client's programs for Athlete safety
- Partner with internal departments, operations and central functions to evolve existing solutions and programs to better serve the athlete community
- Organize events, including trainings and outreach across teams, leagues and Athletes
- Identify strategic opportunities for external presentations to influencer audiences
- 5+ years of experience in sports
- Experience working with athletes and sports teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handling multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Experience thinking strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Experience prioritizing high-priority projects simultaneously
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600