- City of London
- JN -012024-1954084
- Jan 16, 2024
- £55k - £60k
We are looking to appoint a Qualified Senior Management Accountant to join a long established, English brand based in the city.
Morgan McKinley London are proud to be exclusively partnering with a long established, English brand based in Central London for a Senior Management Accountant. This role offers extensive benefits and development opportunities.
· Take ownership over the month end close and preparation of management accounts for multiple entities with the support of a junior management accountant
o Tasks include intercompany and other balance sheet account reconciliations, payroll, depreciation, accruals, prepayments and other journal adjustments.
o Working closely with finance teams across the globe
· Responsible for monitoring and managing cashflow, foreign exchange exposure, monthly bank reconciliations and day to day relationships with our banks.
· Ensure information provided to management is accurate and timely on sales and stock levels
· Support in accounts payable duties where needed
· Work closely with the CFO to guide the business through the yearly audits with duties around preparation of audit schedules, statutory accounts and general queries.
· Support senior management with ad-hoc tasks
· Identify and implement improvements to systems and processes across the business.
· A Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). QBE will be considered
· A strong educational background, ideally with a relevant degree
· Experience of working and managing within a small team
· Good accounting knowledge and hands-on approach
· Strong Excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems
· Flexible, "can-do," hands-on attitude with the ability to meet deadlines
· Desire to work in small, fast-growing, owner-managed business
· Understanding of how to build strong working relationships across the business and with its clients and other stakeholders
· Strong and confident interpersonal communicator, both verbal and written
What's in it for you…
· Study Support
· Potential to offer Sponsorship for the right candidate
***Please note this role will be 5 days a week in the office***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.